National Arab American Medical Association - Houston Chapter
2019 © All rights reserved.
The Houston Chapter of the National Arab American Medical Association (NAAMA) is offering up two travel awards for applicants (students/residents/fellows) in health-related discipline in Houston or the surrounding area who are in excellent academic standing, and will be presenting at the annual NAAMA national conference (typically in September each year). The purpose of the award is to help the applicant to be able to present in a national meeting and interact with the many experienced health-related individuals who attend those meetings.
Travel Award amount: Up to two $1000
Application and eligibility requirements for the scholarship:
1. Applicant must be of Arab American Heritage.
2. Membership of NAAMA Houston chapter.
3. A transcript that shows good standing in a health-care related / medical school or a residency/Fellowship program.
4. Abstract of research that will be presented at NAAMA meeting.
5. Documentation of registration for the scientific committee at the NAMMA national meeting.
6. A letter of recommendation from mentor or advisor.
7. Documentation of the expenses incurred in this activity (hotel reservation, airline ticket, conference fees…)
For more information or submissions, please contact email@example.com
Thank you and Good Luck!
The scholarship program has closed for 2018 and first quarter 2019 submission. This page will be updated when the scholarship submission window reopens. Please review the qualification criteria and application thoroughly before submitting an inquiry.